Thursday, November 22, 2012

Here is what makes me angry now!

I keep reading these "factual editorials" that say something to the effect that "The Republicans now have to wake up and realize that they lost the election, which is a clear indication that they are wrong and have to make fundamental changes and get in tune with the country.  They have to accept that we the liberals are right."   and on and on!!!

Hold on!!!  Republicans still control the House and if you look at a county by county presidential election results map, you will see that by far the geographic majority of the country voted Republican red.

I don't know where I got this, except "on the web."
Therefore, I cannot provide attribution.


The densely populated areas voted Democrat blue.  So who lives there??

Food for thought for you from the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment